Marketing WAM and housebuilder Bellway are looking to hear from Wilmslow, Alderley Edge and Macclesfield area businesses with success stories from the last 18 months as they partner to host the first Marketing WAM Business Awards.
Announced at the end of September, the deadline for submitting entries to the awards has been extended.
After a challenging 18 months for all businesses, the awards will recognise those companies from across our region who have had success despite the Covid-19 pandemic and there is still time to submit your business’ entries across all five award categories:
- Changing Paths – recognising individuals who have changed or been forced to change careers during the last 18 months and succeeded
- New start-up – for businesses who have established and succeeded in difficult times
- Pivot – organisations that have found success by adapting their business model to changing times
- Innovation – recognising businesses that have innovated to ride out the pandemic
- Caring for your people – highlighting the businesses that have acted with care and consideration for the pressures on their teams
How to Enter
To enter, businesses can nominate themselves, or be nominated. All entries must be supported by a written submission of no more than 750 words explaining how they have found success in one of the five categories, as well as any supplementary images and video footage they wish for judges to review.
The Marketing WAM Business Awards are free to enter for all businesses in the Wilmslow, Alderley Edge and Macclesfield area.
Send your entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st December 2021. Judging will take place by 14th January 2022. Shortlisted companies will then be notified and invited to a presentation ceremony in early February.
Shortlisted entries will benefit from a news release announcing the entrants to Cheshire and North West business media, coverage on the Marketing WAM website – c 10,000 monthly visitors – and twice-weekly email newsletter which goes to 500 recipients across the region.
The judging panel for the 2021 Marketing WAM Business Awards are:
- Sue Souter and Jan Cowan, Marketing WAM Directors
- Hollie Reynolds, Bellway Sales Director
- Andy Roberts, Venture Development Manager at Alderley Park
- Justine Clowes, SAS Daniels Macclesfield
- Hilary Stephenson, Managing Director of Nexer Digital
Winners will be announced at a mini-ceremony at Bellway’s flagship Alderley Park development, Heatherley Wood, in January 2022.